Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NEW @ artilleri! Pyramid stud belt and Barracuda pants.

Hey guys. :)

I'm back home! Bad news for my love life, but great news for artilleri! :D So I have a couple of new releases for you today. They are all inspired by RL clothes/things of mine. Antie is becoming Solveig, Solveig is becoming Antie. Let's have a look, shall we?



First there's the pyramid stud belt. The pyramid studs are texture, but it looks really good! Making them in prims would kill SL. :P I was going to make a pyramid belt straight on the Barracuda pants, just as a flat texture, but I decided to make a prim version instead, and it looks great! I really recommend wearing these two together.


Speaking of the Barracuda pants... 3 colours, sold in a single pack. They have a cute little dice patch on the front, and a swallow on the back pocket.

These are up for sale at my mainstore in Gama, come check it out! :D

-Antie-

No comments: