Saturday, September 20, 2008

NEW @ artilleri! For the housewives...

Hello!

New items up for sale in the artilleri HOME store tonight. As usual, retro-rama with lots of details and personality!

First off, Sonja kitchen cabinets. If you're going to slave over pots and pans in the kitchen for hours, why not make it a little more enjoyable with this piece of furniture? At least you'll have something pretty to look at. Everything in the picture is included, except for that wannabe housewife chick sitting there.



Next up, a must-have for any retro kitchen. A classic fridge. It's sexy, it's sweet, it's Dexter! It has a colour change script with 66 colours. With my limited experience in scripts I found myself having to chose between a door script and colour change, and I went for the latter. It also comes with some cute details, like a grocery list and some funky retro magnets. These are all individual objects, so if you prefer the fridge without the extra funk, it's up to you.



And last but not least, the Elsa stove. In honor of my dear sweet RL mother Elsa who has made me countless delicious meals. Can't wait to go home and get some of that world famous pizza. The trick is in the curry! And for Christmas... The turkey, ohh, the turkey. Tusen takk, mamma! :) Du er snill du!
The stove has the same colour change script as the fridge.



Allright, that's it for now. Remember that these can be found in the HOME store, and not in the diner of doom. Just search for artilleri HOME and it'll pop up. I'll also put up a LM giver in the diner for easy access.

xoxo, Antonia

3 comments:

Gogo said...

this is hot!

Sasy Scarborough said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them, I have those flour sugar whatever containers RL in Pink and Grey old vintage Yummyness, God I miss my yellow saucepans lol I am sooooo making room for this SOMEWHERE
xox Sasy xox

Zoe Demar said...

Too cute! Love it!