Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I need your help!

Hi guys! I am currently in the process of building a new mainstore. A very slow process indeed, as I'm not a very experienced builder, but I think I am getting there. But I could use some help! I need some big posters around the store, and with all the talent and creativeness I know you hold I was hoping I could get some submissions from you guys.



•I'm not sure how many poster displays there will be in the store, but probably around 10.
•Dimensions that I need are 512 (height) and 256 (width). You can upload any scale you want, as long as I am able to crop them down to the size I need.
•It doesn't all have to be Artilleri products, but it must be the main focus.
•Photoshopped pictures is fine.
•Overall theme will naturally be retro/rockabilly.
•Pictures must be uploaded to the artilleri flickr pool.
•I will rotate the pictures every now and then, so even if I don't pick yours the first time around keep'em coming.
•If your picture is chosen you will recieve a artilleri storecard worth 1000L$.
•Add your SL name to your submission so I can get in touch with you!

I think that's all you need to know. If I forgot something, please let me know. I really appriciate your help!

xoxo, Antonia

No comments: