Friday, May 16, 2008

Going on vacation! :)

Oh hai!

In last nights post I wrote that I needed a vacation. And I'm going on one! :D
I am leaving for Croatia eeearly tomorrow morning (May 17th) and I will return back home on the 24th. I will not have access to a computer during this time, so if you have any problems, issues or questions, please leave me a notecard instead of IMing me, as IMs will cap. I will get back to you as soon as I can after I get back home.



Behave while I'm gone, mmkay? :D
xoxo, Antie

5 comments:

Mo Miasma said...

HAHAHA WELCOME TO CROATIA ANTI .))))

Antonia Marat said...

Ohhh, you live in Croatia?? :D Look forward to visiting your country, it will be my first time. :D And I should seriously go to bed, because I need to get up again in 2 hours. Ay, caramba! Makarska, here I come! :D

Unknown said...

You're are gonna love Croatia! I did ;)

Anonymous said...

hi! how are you doing?! wow... Im so jealous.. please post photos of croatia .. when you arrive!

take care,
kyutie

Anonymous said...

my moms from croatia actually :P she was born there.
its soo pretty! have fun