Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Antie goes Armidi!

EDIT: Ok, ok, ok. Thaaat was just our April fools joke. I don't think I could ever give up on Artilleri, it's my little baby!

Big news...

I'm very excited and proud to finally announce publicly that I have joined the amazing crew at Armidi! It was initially a hard decision to make as artilleri has become my little baby, but after some serious thought I came to the conclusion that this was the best thing to do. I will be able to work with some amazing people, and I believe the outcome will be great!

I plan to still focus on retro attire; clothes and accessories, and perhaps hair somewhere down the line. You can find me under the alt Wilma Armidi.

Please read the official Armidi announcement here. Some really great names have joined, and I am glad to be one of them.

xoxo, Antonia/Wilma

6 comments:

Nickie LeMay said...

I'm very pleased to hear you have joined the Armidi brand and I wish you the best of luck with all it brings you.
I must say it did bring a tear to my eye to hear artilleri will close its doors, though for very good reasons. Concidering I only wear your skins these days I'd better drop by and get some more skins before time runs out.
Looking forwards to your Armidi journey X

Neferia said...

Gratulerer med ny jobb:)dette blir spennende,men litt trist og for Artilleri er liksom deg.
Men kos deg med ny sjef og nye arbeids kolleger det er jo alltid gøy med en forandring.Og svarte hvor store har Armidi egentlig tenkt å bli??lol
Klem fra Nef

Anonymous said...

Gratulerar! :P

Anonymous said...

*le gasp*

Antie, u scared me! :P

xoxo,
Jaclyn Iredell

Terry Toland said...

Recently, on the Armidi blog, there was an entry about how something like '18 recently inked designers let go' on April 3rd. Now, the entry is no longer to be found. I wonder if this was potentially due to me noting about this April Fool's entry and the lateness of Armidi's own entry two days later. Reviewing the original announcement, which is still up, there is nothing noting by Armidi officials that it was a joke, and neither was there in the April 3rd entry.

Guess I just found that really awkward, though it is not a big deal.

Anonymous said...

I almost pissed my pants. Although I love Armidi, I hope Artilleri stays in it's own realm. :)