Saturday, October 24, 2009

NEW @ Artilleri! Cardigans, skirts and tees!

Hi guys! :)

TGIF! I hope the weekend has had a good start for you guys. :) I have a couple new things out in the store, want to have a look?


Elspeth cardigans! I've been meaning to do a cardigan for a long time. I make a lot of tops, and now that the colder weather is coming in (here in Norway it sure is) it's nice to have a cosy cardigan to keep warm and stay cute. :) Elspeth comes in 12 colours and costs 150L$. For that money you get a polkadot and a plain version in all layers. The fatpack is 12 for the price of 6, 900L$. Yay? :)


Tiffany skirts! System skirts might not be everyones favorite, but it is one of mine! Pencil skirts simply cannot be done as well with prims. Hooray for system skirts and I hope someone out there agrees. This one comes in 6 colours, is made in a thick fabric to keep you warm. Dress up for the office with some cute heels, dress it down for a day in the park with some leggings, boots and, oh, the Elspeth cardigan? Comes in 6 colours and includes a decorative belt with a matching rose on it. Remember to wear your skirt shape! 100L$ per skirt, 400 for the fatpack!

NB! If you are not a Twilight fan you can ignore this next part. :D


A little while back I grew tired of hearing all my friends on Plurk talk about Twilight and how awesome/terrible it was, so I wanted to find out for myself what I thought so I watched the movie. 5 days later I had read all 4 books, seen the movie 6 times and settled myself into the Team Edward camp. In danger of sounding like a 14 year old crazed fan... OMG NEW MOON IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY! Of course I had to make a Team Edward tee! And I know there are some Team Jacob people out there as well so I made both. These come in sets of 4. One for TE, one for TJ. All white tees, but with different colour text on them. 90L$ per set!

And that's it! Oh, one more thing. Me and my good friend Ewan Mureaux have been hard at work putting together a winter/Christmas sim! Winterstock will be opening on November 5th with lots of great designers offering the best wear for winter and Christmas. Have a look at the website for some info: http://snap.sl/winterstock/
If you are a designer planning to do wintery stuff, and you are intrested in renting a stall at Winterstock, contact Ewan Mureaux. :)


TAXI TO ARTILLERI!


Love, Antonia :) <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow your stuff is amazing! Indeed great job.
i play on teen grid and i watch your blog constantly. I too have a store..on teen grid. i was wondering if you have ever thought of making a tutorial on your skills. such as wrinkles, highlights/burns, and etc. if you happen to read this and want to reply could you please put it as a new notice on your blog. Thank You so much for quality.
-Whitney {On Teen Grid}

HeatherFev21 said...

WOOT WOOT for the Twilight Tees!

I need to get me those!!!!

I preordered my New Moon tickets the other week, WOO TO THE HOO!

<3