Thursday, August 02, 2007

NEW @ artilleri! Shirts, tops, jackets.. Upper body stuffs!

Hey everyone! *waves*

Max and I made it down in one piece from the mountains, and I'm back in front of the computer making stuffs.


The Lacy Leo top comes in 3 colour variations on the lace (black, pink and blue), and in a long and short version. So that is 6 tops all together, sold in a pack for 200L$.


Sweet sweet is a retro wrap top with a strawberry print. Cute and feminine, this top comes in a pack with 4 colours (white, blue, yellow and pink), and costs 180L$ for all 4.


My fling with strawberries could only last so so long before I was back doing cherry stuff. So here's a cardigan.. with a cherry patch on it! ;D Actually, two cherry patches, there is one on the front and one in the neck. They come in black, red and green. I own the black one iRL. I have a bad habit of sewing cherry patches on about everything I own. :) 180L$ for all three colours.


Last but not least I made some bikerstyle jackets for the tough chicks out there! I know bikerjackets have been done in SL before, but well, here is my go on it. The must-have black, of course, but also a rocking PINK and blue one! I just love'em! :D Sold seperately, 110$L each.

Ok, that's it for now. Hope you see something you like, and if you do, stop by the mainstore! While you are there, take the time to explore the rest of the sim. There's clothes to buy and fun to be had. Yeeehaw! :D

artilleri mainstore

<3, Antiepants

No comments: