Friday, July 22, 2011

FLF - Picnic blanket!

Ahoy!

Another Friday is upon us, and for Artilleri it's Fifty Linden Friday time. I worked extra extra hard on my item this week, fingers and toes are crossed that you will like it! :)

The item:


The LM:
TAXI TO ARTILLERI!

Be sure to check out the other participants in FLF too! Always lots of great bargains to be made.

Best, Antie :)

PS:
A kind bird (Hi Luna!) whispered in my ear the other day that the SLURL I was using in my blog was incorrect, directing people to my friend Emmas Surf Co store in my sim. I have no idea how I made that mistake, but I went back through my blog and discovered that I'd been using the wrong SLURL for, ehm... 3-4 years. Ooops! But hopefully I finally got it right. :D

1 comment:

t said...
This comment has been removed by the author.