Monday, April 23, 2007

NEW @ artilleri! :) Micci jewelry and Heidi cuffed shirts.



Micci - Necklace and earrings with cute little mini microphones. The chain on the necklace came out sorta primmy, so I made a lowprim version of it too. But the überprimmy one is prettier tho. :)
Heidi - Basic tied up shirt with prim cuffs. Nothing fancy schmancy, but sexy!

If you like artilleri, remember to join the update group! Be the first to know what's new. And the extra bonus is that I send each and every release out to random group members. Just search for artilleri in groups, or drop me an IM for an invite.

<3, Antie

4 comments:

Canimal said...

Antie you been keeping BUSY!!
I love EVERYTHING you made it's all GORGOUS!! <333333333333

Unknown said...

love the shirts! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey I love the stuff, and I always noticed the skins were good too. What skin is that in the picture if you don't mind me asking?

Antonia Marat said...

cani, ana; thanks!!

sophie: i get questions about the skin i use almost every day. and it's no surprise, cause they are sooo good. they'r made by lovey darling over at lovey's boutique. :D i'm impatiently waiting for her to add more makeups now. neeed.. mooore... skiiiins!!! :D