Tuesday, January 23, 2007

NEW @ artilleri! dakota!



I asked the always lovely Dakota Buck, owner of rockabilly strip club Buckies House of Hooch, what I should make. "Something nautical!!" she replied. No surprise, since we both love sailor gear. So.. I made the dakota set! It's supercute, yet very sexy. Just like Dakota herself! :) You can either wear it as a shorts set, or throw on the prim skirt and make it into a dress. Team this set up with some luciuous red lips and Satine Dots new hair Bopper (great style, it's the one Dakota is wearing in the picture) and you'll be the queen of the seven seas in no time. The yarr! necklaces I made a while ago are the perfect accessorie, and the lulu bracelet in blue.

Also new today; the Carol tops. More nautical goodies!



Up for sale at my mainstore in Axel.

2 comments:

Erin said...

*blushes and feels special*

Nex Brannan said...

Yay!